29 December 2004

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night

I know I know.......Christmas was a while ago, but this is the first time I could get on here and write. I stay as busy as I don't know what, but then when I'm not I am just lazy and don't write. Let me see here......I don't know if I can remember all of the happenings in this town since a month ago. So here are my thoughts as they randomly come to me.........

The girls that I work with are crazy about sex. It's crazy sometimes......they are all the time getting on one of their cell phones and pulling up dirty pics or something like that and it gets passed around to everyone in the room and then we look at more until we are just sick and tired of seeing things like that. Anyways, there is one girl that works down there that is SO VERY naive about stuff like that. She just can't understand why people have "butt sex" as she calls it.......or why they would want to talk dirty or things like that. It is really funny to know her, because she is fairly young. Like, she should definately know about things such as "butt sex" and stuff like that. She is only 30 years old! We got to talking down there one day and we decided that we didn't want to do the whole boring Christmas gift under 5 dollar routine this year and we got quite creative to bring in the new year. We wanted to be fun and different so we put our heads together and decided that for Christmas we were going to go to the "Dirty Book Store" so I call it and get each other gag gifts and to see how Ginger reacts to the various items that you would find in such a place. We all worked until 5 o'clock and then went back to another girls house to have a couple beers and relax for a minute before we went so we took off at about 6:30 or so to check out the sights. We were carrying on and such when we rang the doorbell to the D.B. store and fumbled in on top of one another as we looked around in awe (and some of them with drool)! But best of all was watching Ginger's reaction to everything. First we looked at the wall right in front of the door, and it had lots of gag gifts relating to Santa. I always knew Santa had a dirty streak to him ;). Then we got to another wall.....a wall of nothing but penis'! ah ah ah! Our eyes were probably popping out of our heads as we saw the jewels. Some were big and some were small and some twisted and some didn't. Some had pearls in them and some had jackrabbits along with anal stuff and whatnot. Well, Ginger was awesome as we knew she would be. She didn't even know what the stuff was for really! Well, then we got to the pleasure for men. There was this one thing that was a vagina. It had a place in it where you could stick your finger in there and feel the texture of it. We randomly took turn sticking our fingers in there and poking around on it when Ginger walked up stuck her finger in it and was like "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH...........I would want to fuck me all the time too if I really do feel like that" It was great. Then we got to the videos and we saw things that we would probably not want to see, so that's when I got to looking around for the perfect present! We all got great gags for the holidays. I got a keychain vibrator, Krista got a whip (which was perfect for her), Missy got nipple jewelry, Ginger got a Santa pin that when you clicked the top of it to write his penis popped out and something else I don't remember what, And I got Allison a penis shot glass (because she drinks a lot) and a lighter that when you light it the man on the front strips for ya (because she also smokes!). So, it was a lot of fun.

Then it was Christmas! I was so excited this year. i couldn't wait utnil I got to my Grandparents house on Christmas Eve. I should have known there would be some kind of drama like always! I might be over reacting, but I don't think so. It has been the tradition for I don't know how long for me to sing on Christmas Eve witht he family, because I sing at various functions. I used to always sing O Holy Night, and then we would have a little jam session with the various musically talented people of the family. Just having fun, but of course my Aunt Genia had to take the fun out of that just as she takes the fun out of everything! See, it all started last year when she decided that she was going to sing a bunch of songs herself. Well, everyone kind of overlooked it that time, because we didn't really think that this would be an every year thing for her. She isn't musically talented at all! Can't sing, can't play instruments, NOTHING......so what in the world makes her think we want to listen to her screech out the wrong notes to various songs!! Well, anyways, this year she just stole the show.......PERIOD........I didn't sing and she sang like 20 songs.......PEOPLE WEREN'T EVEN LISTENING TO HER........it just makes me so mad when she makes things out to be all about her. So, now I am going to dread going to Christmas every year. Great!

I got lots of stuff for Christmas though! Everything I wanted and more really! I got a gift certificate to V.S. (which is my favorite store EVER!) I got about 150 dollars from various peeps, I got some porcelain doll things, and some other stuff, but my fav present of all is the keyless remote starter for my car! Shane is supposed to take my car and get it put in sometime this week, like tomorrow or the next day! Can't wait Can't wait.

There is tons more to tell you all, but limited time and space! I will definately have to write again tomorrow and tell you about Texas Steakhouse, and my cousins house! It's a lot...........later tots!

mwah

1 Comments:

Blogger Bird33 said...

Dang, loaded up good in here. Great story with the girl who was 30 and didn't have a clue on the sex stuff. Butt sex, hah. On the post you made in my comments, that wasn't Jenn Jenn who was Tata. It's another Tata that is a buddy of mine. I guess there are bunches out there, hah. Hers comes from the name Tatapatch, but I'm not sure of the exact meaning. You know where Jenn's comes from. Hope that clears stuff up for ya. I want one of those keyless deals for my cars too, but I can't get that until my warranty expires. For some reason, if I put that in my car, the warranty is void. Who knows. Good to see this thing updated. You had me worried it was done in here. See ya soon!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home