08 December 2004

:) All is well in Meggie Land.....

So, all is well in the land of Meggie. It seems like all I ever get done is working and schooling, but hey, what more could I ask for. I have tons of friends and a busy life! GOOD NEWS........as some of you know I have been mad stressing over my mom and her husband. You see, her and her husband have been living off of her disability check which is only 530 dollars a month for like a couple of years. Why you ask? Well, because he is disabled too and he has been denied twice for the disability by this judge who must just be a butt. Well, anyways, this time they luckily were able to change districts and get a new judge and YAYYY.....they are awarding him backpay and some disability dispersements. So, that is a load off of my mind. The construction starts on their new house in the spring.

Yes, I know I know.........I have been so lax on my blogging lately, but to tell you the truth, I just haven't felt like doing it. I come home and study and stuff, and then I don't feel like doing anything else. But, tonight I am feeling really good because I got a 96 on my final today! That was so exciting.......:). Can't help but be proud of that one. Let's see, what else......I AM TOTALLY NOT READY FOR CHRISTMAS! You would think that by 21 years of age you would have your ducks in a row and be ready every year, but I never am. I can never seem to get everything together until it is wayyyy too late. I guess Shane and I will go to the mall and stuff shopping this weekend, if not? Well, then I guess I will just have to venture out on my own......Not that I would really mind that anyways. I like to go alone anyways...I guess I'm just a private person.

Who watched the Real World last night?? Well, what did you think? It looks like mad drama is coming up with Landon, but everytime they hype up an episode it just ends up being the same old crap. I am totally wondering who's life he is threatening and what in the WORLD Melanie is going to do to piss all of them off so bad. But, for real, what's the deal with this eating disorder thing with Sara.......I just don't know about it. She is a great attention getter and she knows how to get it when she isn't getting it........ya know?? And as we all know she is going to be hoein around this next episode too, but props to her, cause if I were in Europe or wherever they are I would be after some accent too.......;). And as for Karamo.....WHATEVER.......ARE YOU FREAKIN GAY OR NOT..........MAKE UP YOUR MIND! I am tired of seeing him frankly......he does nothing but work on my nerves. If he didn't feel it with that dude, then just say it and get it over with. don't try to make it out like it is his fault you are breaking the bonds with him.........YOU ARE BETTER OFF DUDE! I can't remember his name......lol.

Well, I have a dentist appt. tomorrow and today as I was getting ready to leave work they inform me that I have to attend a meeting after work tomorrow. Well, I told MY supervisor that I couldn't attend and she went to the VP of internal affairs and the VP said that I must attend. So, that bites, because now I have to drive cross country just about to make all of these appointments. And I would rather not be late, becuase i don't want to walk into the room with all kinds of "Big Wigs" and have them all looking at me like.......She's important here? I would much rather sit inconspicuous beside my supervisor and daydream through their speeches that I never listen to anyways.

Well, that is about it folks!........I'll talk to ya soon

mwah

1 Comments:

Blogger Bird33 said...

It was worth the wait I guess. Nice Real world rant there. I'll have one up tomorrow more than likely and you hit a lot of the things I was going to say right on the dot. Great news with your parents. My Dad had to go through the exact same thing. He's had 4 ankle fusions and it took him forever to finally get him retired from the coal mines, but through a lot of fighting, they settled it for him. You're getting Shane to do something with you? Not bad. Rough times with your work situation there, but I guess you can't argue with the big shots. Kind of sucks. See ya soon. :)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home